Find the best Sky Airline flight deals
Looking for a cheap last-minute deal or the best round-trip flight? Here are the cheapest Sky Airline plane tickets from hundreds of providers.
How did we find these deals? The deals you see here are the cheapest prices for Sky Airline flight tickets found in the last 4 days, and are subject to change and availability.
Sky Airline flight information
Most popular airport
Santiago Arturo Merino Benitez
Average flights per week
About Sky Airline
Sky Airline is the second largest airline in the country of Chile behind LATAM Airlines and has carried nearly 26% of passengers in the country's domestic market. The airline was founded in 2002 and began operating as a low-cost carrier in 2015. Sky Airline ranks 24th among low-cost regional carriers around the world for on-time arrival performance. Over 79% of its more than 2,500 flights per month arrive on time, with 20% of flights being delayed at least 15 minutes. The airline consistently operates with an impressive 100% flight completion rate. The carrier is based at Comodoro Arturo Merino Benítez International Airport in Santiago, Chile. You'll find Sky Airline in the main terminal building. Sky Airline offers flights to 14 domestic locations. From its hub in Santiago, fly to cities like:
Sky Airline is the second largest airline in the country of Chile behind LATAM Airlines and has carried nearly 26% of passengers in the country's domestic market. The airline was founded in 2002 and began operating as a low-cost carrier in 2015.
Sky Airline ranks 24th among low-cost regional carriers around the world for on-time arrival performance. Over 79% of its more than 2,500 flights per month arrive on time, with 20% of flights being delayed at least 15 minutes. The airline consistently operates with an impressive 100% flight completion rate.
The carrier is based at Comodoro Arturo Merino Benítez International Airport in Santiago, Chile. You'll find Sky Airline in the main terminal building.
Sky Airline offers flights to 14 domestic locations. From its hub in Santiago, fly to cities like:
- Arica - Arrive in Arica in 2 hours and 35 minutes on one of 104 monthly flights. Fly for just $101.
- Iquique - The airline offers 124 flights per month to Iquique for as low as $87. Arrive in 2 hours and 20 minutes.
- Calama - Choose from 148 monthly flights to Calama and get there in 2 hours and 5 minutes. Find tickets for $95.
- Antofagasta - For just $77, fly to Antofagasta on any of the 144 flights per month. The flight time is 1 hour and 55 minutes.
- Copiapo - Sky Airlines operates 52 monthly flights to Copiapo for around $83 with a flight time of 1 hour and 25 minutes.
- La Serena - Arrive in La Serena in only 1 hour and 5 minutes for $56. The carrier offers 80 flights per month.
- Concepcion - For $64, fly to Concepcion on one of 52 monthly flights that take 1 hour and 5 minutes.
- Temuco - The airlines operates 96 flights per month to Temuco for around $67. The average flight arrives in 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- Punta Arenas - Fly to Punta Arenas in 3 hours and 20 minutes on any of the 56 monthly flights. Tickets start around $171.
- Osorno - For as little as $76, fly to Osorno and arrive in 1 hour and 25 minutes. The carrier offers 16 flights per month on the route.
Sky Airline flies to a variety of international locations, including:
- Buenos Aires, Argentina - Choose from 84 flights per month for around $247. The flight time is about 1 hour and 55 minutes.
- Cordoba, Argentina - For about $249, fly to Cordoba and arrive in 1 hour and 25 minutes. The airline offers 28 flights per month on the route.
- Rosario, Argentina - Arrive in Rosario in 1 hour and 40 minutes on one of 12 monthly flights. Find tickets for just $190.
- Mendoza, Argentina - Sky Airline operates 56 flights per month to Mendoza for around $111. Arrive in only 55 minutes.
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil - For as little as $366, arrive in Rio de Janeiro in 3 hours and 5 minutes. The carrier offers 8 flights per month.
- Florianapolis, Brazil - Fly from Santiago to Florianapolis in 2 hours and 5 minutes on one of 12 monthly flights for $442.
- Lima, Peru - The airline offers 84 flights per month to Lima for as low as $217. Arrive in 3 hours and 40 minutes.
- Montevideo, Uruguay - Arrive in Montevideo in just 2 hours and 10 minutes on any of the 12 monthly flights. Fly for $219.
- Punta Del Este, Uruguay - Choose from 8 monthly flights to Punta Del Este with a flight time of 2 hours and 15 minutes. Tickets average around $268.
Sky Airline flies to numerous airports located in Chile, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Peru, and Uruguay. From Santiago, fly to airports like:
- Ezeiza International Airport; Buenos Aires, Argentina - Sky Airline is located in Terminal A.
- Jorge Chávez International Airport; Lima, Peru - Sky Airline is located on the second floor of the main terminal.
- Carrasco International Airport; Montevideo, Uruguay - Sky Airline is located in the main terminal.
- Diego Aracena International Airport; Iquique, Chile - Sky Airline is located in the main terminal.
- La Araucanía Airport; Temuco, Chile - Sky Airline is located in the main terminal.
- Presidente Carlos Ibáñez del Campo International Airport; Punta Arenas, Chile - Sky Airline is located in the main terminal.
- Governor Francisco Gabrielli International Airport; Mendoza, Argentina - Sky Airline is located in the main terminal.
- La Florida Airport; La Serena, Chile - Sky Airline is located in the main terminal.
- Carriel Sur International Airport; Concepcion, Chile - Sky Airline is located in the main terminal.
- El Loa International Airport; Calama, Chile - Sky Airline is located in the main terminal.
Sky Airline operates a fleet of 15 aircraft, including Airbus A320 and A319 models. The 13 Airbus A319-100 planes can seat up to 150 passengers each, while the two A320-200 models can seat up to 180.
Skyscanner App User Reviews
Rated by Chris Newell on October 13, 2017
My go to for price comparisons, easy to use and almost always the cheapest prices.
Rated by Jim Patrick on Septembet 05, 2017
Fantastic app - easy to use for comparing flight prices.
Rated by Britny Krisanda on January 5, 2018
So easy to navigate, and saves you do much time and money. Never looking for flights any other way.
Rated by Weresti K on November 12, 2017
Very useful for comparing prices and planning your flights.. especially if you're a budget traveller.
Sky Airline does not currently offer any loyalty or frequent flyer programs. For the lowest Sky Airline tickets, use the cheapest month feature or sign up for price alerts at Skyscanner.
Sky Airline offers two ways to check in for flights. The easiest and fastest way to check in is online at the carrier's website. Get your boarding pass anywhere from 48 hours to 1 hour before your scheduled departure time. If you check in online and have carry-on luggage only, arrive at the boarding gate no later than 1 hour before departure. If you have baggage to check, arrive at the airport 2 hours early for domestic flights and 3 hours early for international flights.
Passengers may also check in at the airport. Be sure to have all necessary travel documents before you arrive. For domestic flights, all travelers over 18 years of age must show a valid national identification card. For international flights, passengers must have all of the documents needs to exit the departing country and enter the destination country.
Sky Airline allows passengers to select seats for a small fee depending on the location of the seat. First Row seats and emergency seats will be assessed a fee of $13 if chosen before arrival and $14 at the airport. Up Front seats are located in rows 2 through 5 and are $11 if booked online or over the phone. The fee increases to $13 at the airport. Standard seats are included in Plus Fare travel package. If purchased separately, there is a fee of $5-$6.
Passengers may purchase travel packages that allow them to bring more luggage on board at a reduced price. A Light Fare package allows passengers to bring only carry-on luggage for free. Carry-on luggage must be one piece and weigh less than 44lbs. It may not be larger than 14"x9"x22" including pockets and wheels and should fit in the overhead compartments. Passengers may also carry a personal item like a purse or electronic item as long as it does not exceed 9"x11"x5".
A Plus Fare package allows the passenger to bring a checked bag in addition to the carry-on and personal item. For both domestic and international flights, the maximum weight for check baggage may not exceed 50lbs. The maximum size for checked baggage is 62 linear inches.
Passengers who choose the Light Fare or Plus Fare can always carry more baggage. The charge for each piece of checked baggage depends on the time and channel of purchase. The first piece is $13-$24, and the second is $16-$29. The third, fourth, and fifth pieces are $21-$34.
Because Sky Airline is a low-cost regional carrier, it does not currently offer any in-flight entertainment. Passengers can, however, purchase food and beverage items if desired. Choose from an assortment of pastries, candy, and sandwiches. You can also enjoy coffee, soda, and bottled water.
Sky Airline offers an unaccompanied minor service for children ages 5-12 years (less one day), who are traveling alone. A staff member of the airline will assist the child from check-in at departure to drop-off at the destination. The service is available on domestic flights only and costs $48 if arranged at booking. The fee increases to $56 when requested after booking or at the counter.
Unaccompanied minors must be in good health and should be self-sufficient. Guardians are required to stay with the minor until departure, and the person receiving the child at the destination must have photo identification.
Sky Airline accepts dogs and cats in the cabin of each aircraft, as long as there is room and the passenger meet all necessary requirements. Arrangements must be made at least 48 hours before the flight, as no pets will be accepted at the airport. The animal must be at least 8 weeks old and carried in a soft-sided kennel no bigger than 11"x13"x6". The maximum weight for both the pet and the container is 13lbs. If traveling with a pet, be aware that there is a fee of $80-$94.
The airline also allows pets - including dogs, cats, and birds - to be transported in the cargo area. The arrangement must also be made 48 hours in advance, and each pet must be in its own kennel. On domestic flights and flights to Peru, pets in cargo may not weigh more than 99lbs. For routes to or from Argentina or Montevideo, pets may not exceed 70lbs. Dog and pet containers must be hard-sided and must have locks, but birds may be in cages. Pets in cargo hold will be assessed a fee of $64-$75.
Finding flights with Sky Airline: FAQs
Sky Airline flies directly to 41 destinations globally, including Santiago Arturo Merino Benitez, Lima and La Serena.
We compare every price from over 1,200 airlines and travel agents to find you the best. There are no hidden fees, just the lowest fares and best value options for your trip. Want to make sure you have the best experience with Sky Airline? We rate each airline and travel agent on the service they provide, and remove those who aren't doing the right thing for our travelers.
Our data shows that the cheapest month to fly with Sky Airline is usually May.
At the moment, the cheapest Sky Airline route we found is from United States to Lima for $261.
The best price we found for a round-trip flight with Sky Airline within the last 45 days is to Lima for $261.